Sunday, October 17, 2010

Fall festival

We headed to our church Fall Festival this afternoon....we are definitely getting plenty of opportunities for Halloween dress up!!!


run away bride!

Emory L.O.V.E.D the bounce house SO much that I had to climb in to get her out!(not a pretty sight:):)







We saw our friends, The Nations ,and their little pumpkin! I wish Emory had her pumpkin costume on....what a cute picture that would have been!!

Christian with her friends, Hudson and Lydia. When I asked Hudson to go stand by Christian to take a picture he was slowly trying to grab her hand. You can't see, but they are holding hands! His mommy told him that Christian was dressing up as a bride and he told her he was going to be put on his black outfit!!!

2 comments:

  1. Okay-- I am going to have to steal that pic-- too cute!! And I laughed my tushie off at your "runaway bride" commentary-- hysterical!
    Let's hope that's not the case if she and Hudson ever get to that point!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got the best pics!! Your girls are precious and I am so glad we got to catch up Sunday ... mama and me is not the same w/o you !

    ReplyDelete