
We headed home for the weekend to visit with my cousin, Courtney, who flew in from Texas. We were all excited to see her!

We headed to the
pine mountain aimal safari . It's a fun, dirty time! You drive in this old, gross, zebra painted van that moves 5 mph.

This was the first thing that we saw driving in!!!!

and instantly Emory did this! She was not too fond of this whole experience. I was sort of bummed b/c I thought she would love it! I am slowly realizing why they say to never compare your kids! My two couldn't be more different. When we took Christian at 18 months, she loved EVERY SECOND of it! Not Emory. She just wasn't in to it at all and wanted nothing to do with the animals.

She finally loosened up, sat with Gran and looked at hte animals.

Christian copying the animals.

Emory copying CC.

Hello!

Then we went to dinner with Courtney, March, Sam, and Andrew. We had such a fun weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment