
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

I am the room mom for Emory's little class, and we had our
Halloween party in the morning before the
Halloween parade. On the menu.....bananas, strawberries, mandarin oranges, crackers, and cheese. The one mistake I made was putting food out on a table where they could see it before it was time to
actually eat! Once they saw the bananas it was down hill from there! They all were chanting, "
na-
na,
na-
na,
na-
na"! So the party started a little earlier than planned. AND....one MAJOR thing I learned that I will NEVER do again---bringing balloons! I brought a group for
CC's class and a group for
Emory's class. Well, on the drive over, they got tangled together. While trying to untangle them in
CC's class they drifted to the ceiling and began popping when they rested on the lights! So, I nixed the balloons for Christian's class and headed to
Emory's. The kids loved them but couldn't reach them when they let go. So, they would get upset and it was just a vicious cycle. Ya live and learn, I guess!

Eating makes everyone happy!

Ms. Rose, the penguin!

Emory had a hard time understanding why I was in her classroom and not taking her home! She kept getting upset and just wanted me to hold her. She didn't like me do something other than picking her up while I was in there! But we still had a fun party!
THEN IT WAS TIME FOR THE PARADE..........

which didn't go over too well for Ms. Emory! She's not a fan of big crowds and the parade
was a big crowd! I don't think we helped the situation when Bryan went over to fix her pumpkin hat. She lost it after that....CRIED HYSTERICALLY THE REST OF THE PARADE!

Ms. Nita got her out to hug on her in hopes she would quit crying...NOPE....just threw herself down and cried some more!

So then Mommy and Daddy got her and all was better!

Christian on the other hand loved it! She is all for big crowds and all eyes on her!!

Then we headed to
CC's party where we ate, sang
Halloween songs, and told
Halloween stories!
What a fun
Halloween day at school!
I know! I saw E's sad face and after a small giggle, i wanted to scoop her up and love on her!
ReplyDeleteThose are great stories. Sounds like an eventful day! The girls look so adorable.
ReplyDelete