My Wednesdays are super busy:
4:45- Wake up (UGH)
5:00- read the bible (I'm in the process of reading the entire bible using my YouVersion App- on day 105- currently on 1 King), read my daily devotional, drink coffee.....I guess I could sleep later but it's the only quiet time at our house.
5:30- begin the process of getting me ready, CC & EMory out of bed, and get everyone ready (=chaos and drama)
6:30-- get to work, try to explain to CC that we didn't get to work early to do a craft! (where most time we end up doing a craft if CC doesn't see her BFF (her new thing to say), Mrs. Young, where she helps her get kids off the bus and hold the door
7:15- non stop teaching, put out fires:), try to remember to love my students b/c that's all I want for a teacher to do with CC
2:30-2:35- Bus Duty
2:35- grab CC and try to get her to pay attention enough to change into her ballet outfit
2:45- bus duty
3:00- get ready to leave, round up CC from someone's room she is visiting
3:45-drop CC off at ballet
3:50-- rush to pick up Emory at her school quickly, rush back to ballet
4:30-pick up CC from ballet, drive home, fix dinner
5:30- Bryan gets home, I leave for church
6:00- church for my new 6 week study group of moms (Sacred Parenting). I'm really excited - we met tonight for a 'meet and greet'- seems like it's going to be a good group of mamas and a great book about our purpose as parents (which I think I'll need after busy days like Wednesdays)
7:00- open the door to our house and hear the bath water......thought about quietly closing the door and driving around the block!!! But Emory saw me and said,"What ya doin' Mommy?"
7:00- bath, bed time, etc
8:30- WHEW!!!! sit down and say hello to my hubby!!!
I'M TIRED!!!







when i complain about being tired i am going to read this post and see that i am really not that tired:) you are super woman!!
ReplyDelete6:30 be at school?!? What is that about? You really have to be there that early? We had to be there at 7:15 when I taught-- that is amazing to me!
ReplyDeleteYou are super woman!