Anyway, they got CC a Hello Kitty scrap booking kit. So I was trying to find some pictures for her to put in it. Here's a few I came across:

The first day we brought Christian home. We bought a big sister shirt for our dog, Hampton!!!! Hampton eventually went into foster care and my grandparents adopted her. We still love Hampton- just love we more at gran and pawpaw's house:):)

Bryan and I thought that this was the CUTEST picture of the cutest baby ever!! We sent it out to everyone we knew. Now looking back, there might have been cuter pictures-ha!

She made this face with her finger in her mouth ALL THE TIME!

Our nephews, Mason (left) and Carter (right), with our friend's little boy,Mac (middle). They look so young and Carter's hair is so curly;) and looks a lot like Emory!!
I'll post her scrap book once she's finished. She really likes it and has done a cute job with it so far.
Also- cant wait to show all our vday gifts the girls have made...just need to wait until everyone gets them first!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone







Wow, carter and Emory look a lot alike!
ReplyDelete