Monday, August 24, 2009

Great day for the zoo!

it was so cold in our house last night that I pulled out the baby leg warmers for Emory...cute huh! Can't wait for the fall for her to wear them like CC did as a little one.

the morning is the perfect time for the zoo...all the animals are awake and eating. Angela wore this dress that looked similar to this tiger and he made googley eyes at her....kinda creepy!

Elise and Emory are 6 days apart. they enjoyed the zoo trip too! (side note....look at Emory's bow. I'm on a 'bow making' kick, so I decided she should wear one in the 4 strands of hair she has!!!)

proud sisters!

Sophia and Christian got along so well. They played with each others hair for about 20 minutes on this rock. Both Angela and I have never seen our girls sit this long....we've got to get them together more often!!!:):)

Christian telling Sophia a secret (I heard her...the secret was "Monkey"- but don't tell anyone!)

the splash pad...fun but cold. the girls didn't stay in too long.

all wrapped up!
Another fun day! We headed to the zoo to meet Angela, Sophia, and Elise. The weather was perfect and it wasn't crowded at all. I guess that's the benefit of being on maternity leave...you can go to the zoo while the other kids are in school! It was just a perfect day...I didn't even sweat, which is unusual for me when I am at the zoo!!! The girls played so well together and Emory and Elise were happy in their strollers (except for feeding time!). We would have stayed longer had I brought more formula! Can't wait to go back!

2 comments:

  1. Mallory, your girls are beautiful! I love reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a WONDERFUL time! Can maternity leaves last forever? Sophia keeps talking about Christian and how they are going to play lots of soccer together. Too funny! I'll touch base with you when we get back from the beach. :)

    ReplyDelete