Monday, August 10, 2009

hopefully worth the wait

I got sucked into an infomercial....the INSTYLER!!!! It's a flat iron and curling iron in one...it's supposed to make your hair super straight but will also give you loose (or tight) curls. I've never been so excited to wash and dry my hair (and the even more exciting part is I will actually get to wash my hair tomorrow!!!). I ordered it about 2 1/2 weeks ago and have been checking the mail every day looking for it...and it FINALLY arrived (from China). I'll keep you updated on the outcome

4 comments:

  1. Love the new blog look! Hope your hair works out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please let me know how it works! I too almost got sucked in by the infomercial, but decided against it. Let me know if it is a quick and easy way to fix your hair.

    Amy K

    ReplyDelete
  3. that sounds totally neat! cant wait to hear more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know its funny, Fran said Lucy bought the same thing yesterday, too. Look out for those 58-ers!

    PS

    ReplyDelete