CC got these little cardboard people for her bday and LOVES them. She loves to "play" with EMory and have the little girls talk to her. It's so cute!
CC reading a book to Emory....more like shoving the book in her face. She must think she has bad eye sight!~
CC crying after I told her to get the book out of E's face....if Emory could talk, I feel like she would say, "Why are you crying? you were shoving the book in my face!
We had an uneventful day today! Just hanging out with my girls. We ran a few errands and played all day ( I sometimes wonder why Christian is not tired after all that playing b/c I sure am!). Chrsitian has been wanting to 'play' more with Emory- sometimes a good thing, sometimes not!.
CC's imagination is also running wild! Her new thing is that there is a ghost in her room. So every now and then screams out that she sees a ghost. We always try to make it so it's not a big deal, so she won't be scared. Last night, she saw one. when Bryan went in to check, this was their converstaion :
C: Daddy, I saw a ghost
B: What did the ghost look like?
C: a man
B: What did the man look like?
C: a lady
B: How many teeth did he have?
C: Her had five. (then laughed)
B. okay
C: night daddy
Easy as that! So, if you ever have a ghost in the house.....call Bryan.







Sophia "plays" with Elise just like Christian. Love the ghost story. Too cute!
ReplyDelete