Sunday, September 20, 2009

Babies Babies Everywhere!

Denise is having baby Kate on the 30th, if not before!

Nancy is due at the beginning of November with baby boy #2
This Friday and Saturday I celebrated 2 babies on their way into the world. Denise is having baby girl number 2 soon. I can't wait to meet this little girl...Ava, Denise's first daughter, is 7 months older than Christan and they are big buds. Now Emory will be 5 months older than baby Kate and I just know they will be just as good of friends. I'm so excited for our girls to grow up together.
Saturday morning, my long time friend from high school, Nancy, came in town to celebrate the arrival of her second boy. I haven't seen Nancy in a while, so it was great to catch up and visit.
I love babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment