this is the first picture taken of CC while in the hospitalSo, Christian's 3K school had their parent orientation tonight. I cannot believe that I am old enough to have a child who is going to school- Okay...I know it's only 3K, but still. When did CC get to be a big girl. Anyway, kids were not allowed, so Bryan stayed home with the girls while I went to find out what CC will be doing this year. I am completely stressed out!!!! Not really, but this is the first time I have had to be the parent and fill out all the papers and make sure that all my ducks are in a row. I have a list of supplies I need to buy, extra clothes to pack, parties to sign up for, etc, etc.... We will also be selling wrapping paper, so get ready family members (that's you Gran and Mimi!!!)
Christian's school is going to be incredible. They have music, chapel, creative movement (PE), and art every week. During circle time they are learning the pledge of allegiance (she already knows some), Lord's prayer, days of the week, etc...They have daily helpers with a job to do each day. I just can't believe it! My little girl is doing big girl school stuff. She will be taking dance (tap and ballet) class on Wednesday with a recital in May- YAY!
I have signed up to help in the class and I am going to talk during career day-AHHHHH!! I want to be involved and make CC feel special, so I'll suck up the fact that I get nervous about doing stuff like this.
I am SOOOO excited for her....she is going to be a genius before it's all said and done.







No comments:
Post a Comment