Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I am THAT mom.....




outside of her classroom!

showing me her chair


showing me her cubby

So, today was CC's first day of 3K school. She woke up in a great mood, ready to go (after I told her she didn't have to take a nap at school!). She even picked a flower (okay, a weed) for Ms. Celia. We got there a few minutes early so that I could take a few pictures of her in her classroom! She was so excited that she didn't mind smiling for the camera. I might have taken it a little overboard with the pictures b/c as I was walking out a teacher stopped me to ask if this was my first child to go to school.
While she was in school I went shopping for her dance attire....that stuff is expensive! I had to get ballet and tap shoes, a leotard, and tights....it cost $72!!! Doesn't that sound like a lot for 3 year dance stuff?!
When I went to pick her, she was talking up a storm about what she did today...all the important stuff like "I ate my cookie at lunch". She did tell me that she got a sticker during music b/c she sang Jesus Loves Me, she sat next to Katie at the table, her job was circle time (not sure what that means), her friend is Keira, and she wanted to take a nap when we got home. And the best thing of all....she wants to go back tomorrow!! YAY!! I got a letter from Ms. Celia that she had a great day- no tears and she is excited about CC taking dance (Ms. C is the dance teacher too!)
I'm so proud of my Christian :):)

1 comment:

  1. She is such a big girl! I feel like I was just meeting her for the first time in the hospital. I can picture her in that "baby got back" shirt. I don't know why, but I do.

    ReplyDelete