instead of spending a Saturday drinking beer and watching football, you go to DeSoto Caverns to entertain your kids!
I have been on this tour many times on field trips with my school. This was the first time I actually got to listen to the tour guide and it was actually very interesting. I was embarrassing Bryan though b/c I kept asking questions.
CC's funny face...can you tell I am having a difficult time keeping CC still and Emory's head turned toward the camera?
panning for gem stones.
This was SO much fun. CC was pretty good...she hit a bulls eye on her first try! I have learned that I am AWFUL at this..I didn't hit the target once.
Another funny face from C
I hope she improves her driving before 16!

We had the best time today. Bryan and I both decided that we wanted to do something fun w/ CC, so we drove to DeSoto Caverns to see the cave. We had the BEST time. The cave tour was very interesting and CC loved being in a cave. There is so much to do there (which can get pretty pricey) and it's perfect for our little ones. All of us had a really fun time and can't wait to go back.







No comments:
Post a Comment