CC in action
CC not in action
Last night was our first soccer practice. Bryan was excited to be the coach, and CC was excited to be dressed up to play soccer! All the little players were so cute and all have little brothers or sisters, so they have quite the cheerleading section. Bryan was GREAT as coach. I think it was kind of intimidating b/c all the parents were counting on him to teach their kids to play soccer. But he did so well and the kids actually listening (well most..not mine) and doing the drills. Sophia's dad, Stephen, is the assistant coach and was very helpful to Bryan. CC enjoyed being outside and being dressed up but really didn't care about the soccer part! She was being a little bitty and wouldn't participate. We had a little 'talkin' to' when we got home, so hopefully next week will be better.







So cute. My mom said that I used to be off doing cartwheels during our soccer games when I was like 4. I didn't know Bryan was coaching. How cute are they!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm excited for Hudson to play next year...you'll have to take good notes for me!
ReplyDeleteThank you! Thank you! The pictures are awesome. I wish I could have been there but your video and pictures will do. I cannot wait until next week. Sophia was so excited to tell me about what all Coach Bryan told them to do. Love the video of CC (both in action and not)!!! Also, thanks for watching Elise! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm so LOL! She's such a girly girl. I was the same way. I still love that you "accidentally" got Brian to coach. Oh the pressure.
ReplyDelete