Thursday, September 17, 2009

Music and Me

you can tell that Kelley was once a teacher... she wasn't even phased by the large crowd of chaos!

Emory loves watching the other kids and listening to the music. Look at her shaking her shaker...seconds after it was in her mouth!
reading a book during 'quiet time'

Little Miss Charlotte- absolutely gorgeous.

WHEW...today is a busy one. We started off with dropping CC off to school, then running errands. Then Music and Me class for Emory and me. It was such a fun time. There were a TON of kiddos and mommies there. We sang songs, played with instruments, read books and had a snack. I think CC would have a blast, so I might have her skip school one day to join us. I felt like Emory's face kept saying, "Mommy, I love this".
After that we headed over to Liz's house to meet baby Charlotte. She is 6 weeks old and it was the first time we met. Emory was sleeping, so I got to cuddle and feed Charlotte. I feel like Emory was just born, but I already miss the little tiny stage where they curl up with their legs under their tummy and sleep on your chest. But I don't miss the long, sleepless nights.
We picked CC up from school, ran home for nap time. Tonight we have our first soccer game! I made a poster with Bryan's name on it so all of the teammates can find us. Sophia and Christian are the only 2 girls on the team! Our team color is maroon...boo! I have been stressing out over what color bow the girls will wear. I decided to make them light pink bows......the girls have to have some sort of pink on, right?! Right after soccer, I have dinner with the girls!
I will definitely need a drink after this busy busy day!
Here is a video of all the mommies and kids singing!...


No comments:

Post a Comment