Tuesday, September 8, 2009

growing up

YUMMY!!!!!! priceless face!
Mommy, should you really let Christian feed me??? (another priceless face!)
(fran- thanks for letting us use the bumbo...Bryan was very thankful for it during feeding time!)

Emory has started eating rice cereal. I can't believe she is already 4 months and eating food (if you can call yucky rick cereal food!). Before I know it she will be running around with her CC.
She actually LOVES the rice cereal but doesn't get much in her mouth...gotta learn how to use that tonuge. CC loves helping out with feeding her. She's a wonderful big sissy.

2 comments:

  1. That's so cute! I love the first one where it looks like she's trying to help you get it in her mouth. I'm so jealous that she loves it because Haley still hates it at 5 1/2 months.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew that Bumbo was good for something. Too bad you don't have one of your own. :) She looks so cute eating!

    ReplyDelete