Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Pumpkin Carving and meltdowns

(aren't their shirts cute!? My aunt Pat sent them to the girls. They wore them to school and go so many compliments...THANKS Pat!- we love you!)
We carved our pumpkins we got from the pumpkin patch! We colored them to kill time before Daddy was ready to join us. I was really looking forward to doing our pumpkins b/c I remembered how much Christian LOVED doing our first pumpkin (yet another reason not to compare our kids!)
Emory hated EVERY SINGLE SECOND! I'm not sure if she was running-on-empty or what! But she just cried and cried and cried. She started as soon as Bryan started cutting, she became devastated!

She hated all the gooey stuff!


It must have been an 'off' night b/c nothing made her happy. She finally decided that we weren't getting the hint and walked herself to her room and waited for us to put her to bed!
Maybe next year will go a little better!

The finished products-- cute, huh?!

2 comments:

  1. I have to say it: I LOVE CC's haircut-- it is too stinkin' cute! It shows off her beautiful face!

    ReplyDelete