Saturday was a non-stop day. First baby shower, then I went to Kid's Market. Kids' Market is this HUGE children's consignment sale. I have never seen anything like it. They have anything and everything you can ever think of needing for a baby. Tons of toys, strollers, swings, clothes, shoes,etc....even used undies for kids (ewwww...gross, huh?! I skipped that section!).
After that we ended up going over to the Ashford's to watch the Auburn game (WAR EAGLE!!). We had originally planned to have Supper Club, but the swine flu found Ava and we had to cancel.:(
We had ordered a cookie cake for David already, so we ended up celebrating anyway. We had a great time...and something BIG happened.....Emory decided to roll over! YEP...she got that cute little chunky body to finally roll completely over! (in the video we didn't quite catch it on film, but she did it shortly afterwards. I think she decided to do it b/c she had a such a big cheer section)







Yay Emory! That girl is on the move.
ReplyDeleteWhat a big girl! Will she teach Elise? Elise screams as soon as you put her on her tummy! I think she may walk before she rolls over.
ReplyDelete