Before I begin- Bryan came up with the title!
This morning I was volunteering in the nursery and it was ABSOLUTELY packed with kiddos. So they recruited Bryan to stay and help. Well, for some reason it was really hot in the nursery, which meant that Bryan was miserable. We were in separate rooms, so when he came to get me once we were finished, I thought he had been outside in the rain! He was SOAKING wet- hair and all. There was this one little boy who wouldn't let him sit down or put him down. So Bryan had to stand up holding a 8 month old for an hour! I wish y'all could have seen his face when he came to get me....priceless
Anyway, then tonight we had a tailgating party at our church (supposed to be outside, but anyone from B'ham knows the rain has been nonstop for over a week now). We all had a really fun time! Christian ran around like crazy and even asked to go to bed early tonight!







Love the title. Only 3 year old Alabama fans would peer pressure at that age. You may want to change churches.
ReplyDeleteOh, no not the "A"!! Poor thing!
ReplyDeleteOh that's all too funny. I missed this post before our meeting this morning, or I would have commented on it. Poor Bryan and POOR CC for the "A".
ReplyDelete