I embarrassingly admit that I sucked my thumb until I was in 3rd grade. To get me to stop, I had to wear this rake type retainer on the roof of my mouth....ouch and ugly!
So, even though this picture is adorable and I think it's so stinkin' cute that Emory found her thumb, I will do everything in my power to get her to stop!







It's so cute. I just shove a pacifier in Lucy's mouth every time I see her go for that thumb. It works for now! I guess we'll see.
ReplyDeleteI sucked mine for that long too!! Somehow, I stopped on my own, but it was not easy. I'm so worried about Haley because she hates the paci and loves her hand. Fortunately she hasn't done the thumb yet, but she loves the fingers. It really is cute though.
ReplyDeleteI love this picture! I sucked my thumb until 1st grade. :) I do love the headband!
ReplyDelete